2. Anonymous/pseudonymized use of the websiteYou are fundamentally able to visit our website without providing any personal data. Pseudonymized usage data are not combined with the data of the bearer of the pseudonym. No pseudonym usage profiles are created.
3. Special functions of the websiteOur website offers various functions which entail data being collected, processed, and saved by us. Below, we explain what happens with these data:* Contact form: We only use data collected via our contact form to process requests that we receive via the contact forms. Once the interests have been processed, the collected data are deleted without delay, except where statutory data retention periods apply.* Newsletter: We use the data collected in the registration screen for our newsletter exclusively to send our newsletters, in which we provide information on all our services. Once you have registered, we will send you a confirmation email that contains a link that you need to click on to complete the registration for our newsletter (double opt-in). You can unsubscribe from the newsletter at any time by clicking on the unsubscribe link. We will delete your data within six months after you have unsubscribed. Equally, we will delete your data within six months in the event of a non-completed registration process.
4. Forwarding data/use for specific purposesWe only forward personal data to third parties to the extent that this is necessary for us to fulfill our contractual duties, in particular to fulfill a concluded contract. No personal data is forwarded to third parties for any other purposes than the above-mentioned purpose of fulfilling the contract and processing payment.If you provide us with personal data in connection with an explicit agreement, we will only use these data for the purpose for which agreement was given. We will only save your personal data for as long as is necessary for the planned purpose of the data collection or as prescribed by law. You can revoke your agreement at any time.Your rights to protection are accommodated in accordance with statutory provisions. You can obtain information on the data that has been saved in connection with you from the responsible authority.
5. Statistical evaluation of visits to this websiteWe collect, process, and save the following data when this website or individual files of the website are accessed: IP address, website from which the file was accessed, name of the file, date and time of the access, quantity of data transferred, and a report on the success of the access (web log). We will use these access data exclusively in non-personal form to constantly improve our online services and for statistical purposes.Additionally, we use the following plug-ins and active script content to evaluate visits to this website:* Google Analytics: This website uses Google Analytics, a web-analysis service provided by Google Inc., 1600 Amphitheatre Parkway, Mountain View, CA 94043, USA (ìGoogleî). Google Analytics uses various methods, including saving cookies on your computer that allow the visitor´s use of the website to be analyzed. The information Google Analytics collects on your use of this website is transferred to Google servers, which may be operated outside the member states of the European Union and possibly also outside the Contracting States of the Agreement on the European Economic Area. Because IP anonymization is activated within this website´s Google Analytics tracking code, Google makes your IP address anonymous before it is transferred. This website uses a Google Analytics tracking code to which the operator gat._anonymizeIp(); has been added to permit only anonymized collection of IP addresses (IP-masking). On behalf of the operator of this website, Google uses this information to evaluate your visit to this website, compile reports on the website activities, and provide other services relating to website and internet use to the operator of the website. The IP address transmitted by your browser in connection with Google Analytics will not be linked to other Google data. You can prevent Google cookies from being saved by adjusting your browser software settings. Please be aware, however, that doing so may prevent you from using all of our website functions to their full extent. Furthermore, you can prevent Google from collecting and processing the data generated by the Google cookie and relating to your use of the website (including your IP address) by downloading and installing the browser plug-in available via the following link: (http://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout?hl=de). The security and data protection policies of Google Analytics are available at http://www.google.com/intl/de/analytics/learn/privacy.html.
8. Data security and data protection, email communicationTechnical and organizational measures are taken to protect your personal data from being accessed by third parties while it is collected, saved, and processed. When information is communicated via email, we are not able to guarantee complete data security. We recommend using postal services for information that is highly confidential.
Created by:© IT-Recht-Kanzlei DURY www.dury.de© Website-Check GmbH www.website-check.de
© Tribo-Chemie GmbH. Alle Rechte vorbehalten.